Paneer Paratha, Jain Paneer Paratha Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 356 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27417 times
You will go gaga over these scrumptious Parathas , which are stuffed with soft grated paneer and crunchy cabbage, perked up with coriander and green chillies.
The mix of flavours and textures is just too perfect, making this a special treat that everybody will enjoy. These Paneer Parathas are compatible with Jain menus too.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a semi-soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a 75 mm. (3”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place a little stuffing in the centre of the circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly.
- Roll again into a circle of 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha using a little ghee until golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.