Paneer Palak Methi Chaman ( Calcium Rich Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 72 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16815 times
A great way to introduce and mask calcium rich methi and spinach along paneer in your diet. Serve hot with phulkas.
- Heat ½ tbsp of oil in a kadhai and sauté the paneer cubes in it till the edges turn golden brown in colour.
- Roast the dried fenugreek leaves in a pan till crisp. Keep aside.
- Blanch the spinach and fenugreek leaves in a vesselful of boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and onions and sauté till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add the asafoetida, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, ginger-green chilli paste, prepared puree and dried fenugreek leaves and fry again for 2-3 minutes
- Add the salt, paneer, garam masala, cream along with 1 cup of water and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Place the spinach and fenugreek leaves under cold running water immediately after boiling to retain the bright green colour.
Nutrient values per serving
|Nutritive values per serving||Energy||Protein||Carbohydrates||Fat||Calcium|
| || 174 calories|| 6.9 gm|| 5.8 gm|| 9.2 gm|| 280.3 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.