Paneer Open Toast
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1050 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 74086 times
Paneer Open Toast, a zesty topping comprised of low-fat paneer and vegetables adds spice to nutritious whole wheat toasts. A great teatime snack providing nearly 116 calories per toast, these are best accompaniment by a hot, sugar-free beverage!
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
- Add the paneer, mint leaves, lemon juice, chaat masala and salt, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a toasted bread slice on a clean, dry surface and apply a portion of the topping evenly over it.
- Spread ½ tsp of tomato ketchup evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 3 more open toast.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
|Energy|| 116 kcal|
|Protein|| 6.3 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 18.8 gm|
|Fat|| 1.7 gm|
|Fibre|| 3.2 gm|
|Vitamin A|| 428.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.