Paneer Methi Palak
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 266 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20793 times
A dish of soft succulent paneer made in green gravy of methi and palak. It is made much more quickly by cooking in the microwave. Serve it hot with some rotis, parathas or naan.
- Thoroughly wash the spinach and fenugreek and remove the thick stems.
- Put them in a plate and microwave on high for about 40 seconds.
- Blend the cooked leaves to a smooth puree in a blender.
- Put the oil in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the onion and microwave on high for 2 minutes or until light pink colour.
- Add the ginger and green chillies and microwave on high for 15 seconds.
- Add the puree, paneer, amchur powder and salt. Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.