Paneer Makhmali ( Microwave Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 88 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19085 times
Just the thought of hot, buttery naans or crisp, flaky parathas with paneer makhmali will lead you to culinary nirvana. Here, paneer chunks are marinated in an aromatic paste of coriander, mint, cashews and thick curds, and later sautéed to perfection. As if that were not enough, there is a cream topping as well! make sure you microwave the onions well, as mentioned in the recipe, to achieve the required crispiness.
- Prick the paneer pieces with a fork and add the prepared paste, mix well and keep aside to marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the butter and oil in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Add the onions, mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring once in between after 1½ minutes.
- Add the paneer, mix well and microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring once in between after 2 minutes.
- Add the milk and garam masala, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.