by Tarla Dalal
Added to 569 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 54769 times
Tasty but not spicy. Cooked in cream and tomato sauce.
- Cut the paneer into long stirps.
- Deep fry the paneer strips lightly in ghee. Place the paneer in water.
- Mix the cream, flour, milk and tomato ketchup.
- Heat the butter and fry the onions until pale in colour.
- Add the paneer, cream mixture, chilli powder and salt and cook on a very slow flame for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with parathas.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.