by Tarla Dalal
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28956 times
Tea-time becomes even more appealing when this snack is on the table! especially when it is nice and crisp to bite into - thanks to the cornflakes.
- Divide the mixture into 10 to12 equal portions and shape each portion into a round ball or cylinder.
- Dip each ball in the paste and roll in the cornflakes to coat them evenly.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the balls in batches till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with garlic tomato chutney.
- Boil, peel and mash 3 small sized potatoes to get ¼ cup mashed potatoes.
- Mash them when they are still warm to get uniformly mashed potatoes.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.