Paneer Koftas In Spinach Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 313 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24237 times
Soft delicious koftas in rich spinach gravy.
- Cook the spinach with 1/2 teacup of water.
- When cooked, blend in a liquidiser.
- Heat the ghee and fry the paste for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the curds and fry again for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach puree, sugar and salt and boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients except the oil and shape into small balls.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Just before serving, add the koftas to the spinach sauce and bring to the boil.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.