Paneer Koftas In Palak Gravy ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 86 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25325 times
In colour and taste, paneer and palak complement each other in this traditional preparation of paneer dumplings dipped in palak gravy. The gravy can be made in advance, but make the koftas just before serving to maintain their softness.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and roll out each portion into a round ball.
- Arrange the balls on a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Combine the spinach with 2 tbsp of water in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Blend the blanched spinach along with ¼ cup of water in a mixer and keep aside.
- Combine the ghee and oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the curds and cornflour mixture, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach purée, ground paste, sugar, milk and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Just before serving, add the prepared koftas to the spinach gravy, mix gently and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.