Paneer Kofta Moglai
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47024 times
The spicy green or hara pulao is as much a pleasure for our eyes as our taste buds. A nice twist to a typical rice or biryani recipe, green pulao is definitely a must try!
- Divide the paneer and filling into equal portions and keep aside.
- Take a portion of paneer, flatten in your palm, place a portion of the filling and one cashewnut.
- Close and make a small ball.
- Repeat the same with remaining paneer and filling to make more koftas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the koftas till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn brown.
- Add the giner-garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree, red chilli powder, garam masala and beaten curd and mix well.
- Cook on a slow flame, till the gravy becomes thick.
- Just before serving, add the koftas and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with corainder leaves.
This recipe was contributed by rajju on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.