by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1203 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 69339 times
The Paneer Khurchan is as simple as preparing an everyday subzi but has an exclusive flavour and texture, perhaps due to the apt combination of veggies and spices with succulent paneer.
Make sure you use really fresh and soft paneer for this dish, because it forms the bulk of the subzi and is therefore a key factor behind its success.
The other ingredients like tomatoes, onions and cumin seeds are very easy to find and will not involve any extra effort. Just a matter of minutes before this tasty dish is ready on the table!
Serve with Rotis of your choice and a glass of Mint Chaas for a satiating meal.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer and tomatoes, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt, mix well and sauté on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.