Paneer Kheer ( Faraal Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 59 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26841 times
A wholesome kheer recipe, elegantly laced with the sweet flavour of cardamoms and topped with mixed nuts.
- Combine the milk and paneer in a broad non-stick pan and bring to boil, while stirring continuously.
- Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the condensed milk and simmer for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the cardamom powder and mixed nuts and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled garnished with almonds and pistachios.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||348.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||9.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.