Paneer Cheese Fingers
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7976 times
Paneer cheese fingers exhibit one of the most delicious snack or starter recipes with grated cottage cheese and processed cheese mixed together with select seasonings.
Add your private note
Paneer Cheese Fingers recipe - How to make Paneer Cheese Fingers
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 servings
- Soak the pav in salted water for 1/2 a minute and squeeze out all excess water.
- Combine the soaked pav, and the other ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into small fingers shape.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by mrenu22 on 03 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.