Paneer Butter Masala By Savi_ram
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24453 times
Devour paneer butter masala, an irrestible combination of creamy paneer cubes simmered in a rich spicy gravy, laden with butter. Serve hot with naan or pita bread.
- Combine the cumin seeds, cardamom, black cardamom, cloves, ginger, garlic and soaked cashewnuts and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Combine the tomato and onion and blend in a mixer into smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onion and tomato paste and saute for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the grounded masala paste and saute till the oil leaves the sides.
- Add the turmeric powder, garam masala, chilli powder and dry fenugreek leaves, mix well and cook for 3 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the colour, 1/2 cup water, salt, sugar and paneer, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander and butter.
This recipe was contributed by savi_ram on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.