Paneer Apple and Pineapple Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 124 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8923 times
You will never go wrong with this salad.
- Slice the paneer, pineapple, apples, grapes and cucumbers.
- Beat the cream. Add the curds, sugar and tomato ketchup and chill.
- Drain the fruits thoroughly.
- Mix the fruits, paneer, cucumbers, walnuts and add a little sugar and salt.
- Add the chilled dressing and mix very well.
- Pile the salad in the centre of a dish.
- Decorate with grated carrots and lettuce leaves.
- Serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.