Paneer 65 By Bbm
by BANSI BATHIJA
Added to 85 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29322 times
A favorite cocktail snack recipe, paneer 65 is basically batter coated fried paneer strips. The crispy fried paneer 65 are typically enjoyed with onion rings and mint chutney.
- Cut the paneer in 2" finger shape pieces and keep aside.
- Combine the cornflour, maida and salt in a bowl, add little water and mix well to make a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and dip panner pieces in paste and deep fry till little golden brown.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves, garlic, ginger, green chillies, whole red chillies and saute for 1 minute.
- Combine the curd and mix little orange colour add to the pan and mix well.
- Add the panner pcs in fry pan, msg, pepper, salt and mix well.
- Add the renaming cornflour mixed with water and chopped coriander.
- Mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by BANSI BATHIJA on 13 Oct 2011I am staying in Ulhasnagar (Dist.Thane)MUMBAI
My hobby is cooking and try to cook new dishes
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.