Paneer Potato Sandwiches
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14632 times
The versatile paneer or cottage cheese is made into a lovely breakfast recipe with this paneer- potato sandwiches recipe. The boiled potatoes and crumbled paneer is made into a spicy mixture which is added in between the bread slices and then toasted or grilled till crispy done.
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the bread and mix well.
- Apply a portion of the mixture on a bread slice in a 1/4 inch thick coat.
- Cover with another bread slice and cut them diagonally.
- Serve with chutney or dips.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.