Pan Fried Noodles ( Easy Chinese Cooking )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 115 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 68826 times
A meal by itself. The evergreen combination of mushrooms and green peas prepared the chinese way and served on a bed of crispy pan fried noodles makes a perfect main course.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Spread the noodles and cook over a slow flame until the noodles are lightly browned at the bottom. Turn them over gently and cook the other side until the noodles are lightly browned.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame, add the garlic and green chillies and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and green peas and sauté them for a few minutes.
- Mix the soya sauce, cornflour paste and salt and cook till the sauce thickens. Keep aside.
- Transfer the noodles onto a serving plate and top with the vegetables.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.