Pan- Fried Noodles, Chinese Veg Pan- Fried Hakka Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 119 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 77281 times
Pan-fried noodles, a Shanghai favorite this one! Pan-fried noodles are a signature snack in China and loved for its unique texture and taste.
Cooked noodles are pan-fried till both sides of the noodles are crisp and golden. This is served with a thick vegetable sauce and eaten immediately to enjoy the taste of the crisp noodles. An extremely delicious recipe that you must try!
For a satiating Chinese mini meal serve with Corn Rolls , Stuffed Mushroom Buns , Baked Chinese Mushroom Buns or Paneer Parcels .
- Combine the noodles and cornflour in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, spread the noodles evenly over it and cook on a medium flame till they turn brown at the bottom.
- Turn over and cook on a medium flame till they turn brown and crisp.
- Combine the cornflour and ¼ cup of water in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and green chillies and saute on a high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the capsicum and saute on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the carrot, broccoli, soy sauce, tomaot ketchup, salt and pepepr, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cornflour-water mixtrue, mix well and cook on a high flame for 1 minute, while stirirng continously. Keep aside.
- Place the noodles on a serving plate, top with the vegetables and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.