Added to 208 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15167 times
Children love palak kofta as kofta is their favourite dish and according to health palak is good so we can cont it as healthy dish. Tose who don't have to eat much oily or frying thing they can have baked kofta instead of fried one.
- Combine the potaotes and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape them into small round balls.
- Combine the paneer, salt, sugar and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well.
- Take one part of potato mixture and make a flat puri of it.
- Fill it with paneer mixture,one cashew nut and one rasin and seal to make a small round kofta.
- Use the remaining mixture to make 7 more kaftas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the koftas till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the boiled spinach, tomato, cumin seeds, coriander, mint ,green chilly and ginger and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat butter in a pan and add the hing and spinach puree and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, mix well and bring to boil.
- Grease baking dish and place the koftas and pour the spinach gravy on top.
- Sprinkle some cheese and bake in a pre-heated oven and 450 degree celsius for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by priti_usa on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.