Pahadi Paneer Tikka Wrap (wraps and Rolls)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 124 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41185 times
Paneer and onions marinated in a delectable curd and mint based marinade, makes this an irresistible tikka! the key to ensuring that the marinade doesn’t slide off the tikkas is to use hung curds and don't miss out the use of cornflour. Wrap the tikkas with a handful of onion rings sprinkled with chaat masala for a simple yet delicious combo!
- Combine all the ingredients, except the cornflour and cream, and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste, without using water.
- Add the cornflour and cream, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the paneer cubes, capsicum cubes, onion cubes and half the marinade in a bowl and toss gently. Keep aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- On a satay stick, arrange 4 pieces each of paneer, capsicum and onion cubes alternatively. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more satays.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the satays on a medium flame using oil till the paneer is light brown in colour from all sides. Keep aside.
- Combine the onions slices with chaat masala in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and slide the paneer tikkas from 1 satay stick in a single row in the centre of the roti, gently using a knife.
- Arrange ¼ cup of onion slices over the paneer tikkas.
- Finally spread ¼th of the remaining pahadi marinade over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.