Oriental Soya and Babycorn Stir-fry
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 63 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41073 times
Stir-fries are always on top of my list, when it comes to healthy cooking, to monitor the amount of fat used. I have chosen soya nuggets because of their decreasing nature of LDL (bad) cholesterol and baby corn to give the needed crunch without any amount of fat.
- Combine the soya chunks along with enough warm water in a deep bowl, and keep aside for 10 minutes. Drain and squeeze out the water.
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the soya chunks, baby corn, capsicum and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the spring onion greens, chilli sauce and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.