by Tarla Dalal
Added to 138 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15185 times
A polenta pizza base topped with onion, capsicum and braised spicy pineapple.
- Heat the butter and oil in a saucepan and saute the onion in it.
- When the onion turns translucent, add the garlic, ginger and chilli powder and fry for some time.
- Then add the soya sauce, capsicum, pineapple and salt and mix together.
- Remove from the heat and keep aside.
- Place one pizza base on a greased baking tray.
- Spread half the tomato sauce on the base.
- Top with half the topping and grated cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 15 minutes or till the base is evenly browned.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make one more pizza.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.