by Tarla Dalal
Added to 48 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4659 times
An afternoon soup. Serve chilled.
- Extract the fruit juices.
- Mix the juices, sugar, lemon and orange rinds and cornflour and add 4 teacups of water.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Cool the soup and chill in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.
- Just before serving, beat the egg-white stiffly, add the powdered sugar and mix well.
- In each cup, put the ice-cold soup, top with 2 teaspoons of egg-white and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.