Orange, Grapefruit and Mint Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8788 times
A minty flavoured salad served with an excellent orange dressing.
- Gently heat the orange juice and sugar and in a pan till the sugar dissolves. Cool.
- Add the chopped mint to the orange syrup.
- Arrange the orange and grapefruit segments alternately in a dish.
- Carefully pour the syrup over the fruit. Put in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold, garnished with sprigs of mint.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.