Open Chilled Tomato and Cucumber Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25228 times
Open chilled tomato cucumber sandwich, the crisp hot whole wheat toast is layered with green chutney and topped with chilled tomato and cucumber slices. Great healthy evening snack.
- Combine all the ingredients and grind to a smooth paste in a blender using very little water.
- Refrigerate and use as required.
- Toast the whole wheat bread slices on a tava (griddle) till golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Apply 1 tbsp of green chutney evenly on each bread slices.
- Topped with 6 cucumber slices and than 6 tomato slices on each bread.
- Sprinkle little salt and pepper on top.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.