Onion 'n' Spinach Soup
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6134 times
A ladleful of hot and soothing Onion 'n' Spinach Soup is sure to comfort you on a cold chilly day. The onion and spinach make for an interesting combination which is not only tasty but also health packed.
- Boil the spinach leaves and the green chilly adding little water and a pinch of sugar.
- Once it is cool, drain the spinach.
- Keep the chilly aside and grind the spinach to a smooth consistency in a mixer adding little water and keep aside.
- Add little butter in the kadai and fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add the spinach paste and required quantities of water and salt, boil for 2 minutes and remove from fire.
- Add butter and garnish with fried onions.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe was contributed by arthiraj on 14 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.