One Meal Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 86 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33196 times
A nourishing soup that does wonders for the heart! it is also high in vitamin c, a powerful antioxidant that protects blood vessels from radical damage.
- Clean and wash the moong dal and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the onions and potatoes and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the moong dal and 4 cups of water and pressure cook for 6 to 8 whistles.
- Add the cauliflower and carrots and simmer till the vegetables are tender.
- Add the salt and pepper and simmer for another minute.
- Just before serving add the dill and lemon juice.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Energy|| 106 cal|
|Protein|| 3.6 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 19.4 gm|
|Fat|| 1.5 gm|
|Sodium|| 156.9 mg|
|Vitamin C|| 15.4 mg|
|Iron|| 1.1 mg|
|Potassium|| 274.9 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.