by Foodie #559840
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10030 times
A delicious yet healthy Sandwich.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the oats and saute till the colour changes to pink. Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Combine the curds, oats, carrots, capsicum, tomato sauce, pepper, salt, cumin seeds and coriander and mix well.
- Cut and remove the sides of the bread slices.
- Apply a thin layer of butter on each bread slice and spread a spoonful of this mixture on one slice.
- Cover it with another buttered bread slice and press it a little.
- Repeat the steps to make more sandwiches.
- Heat a tava and cook the sandwiches till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #559840 on 30 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.