Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17675 times
Oats Dosa, best to serve for breakfast with the coconut chutney or green chutney.
- Grind the oats in a mixer to a fine powder.
- Combine the oats powder, salt, chilli powder, rice flour, cumin seeds, plain flour, curds and water in a bowl, mix well.
- Adjust the water to make the batter like the dosa batter.
- Keep aside the batter for 20 minutes.
- Heat the dosa pan and smear a little of oil.
- Pour a ladle full of batter on the pan and spread it into a circular motion.
- Add a little oil on top and sides of the dosa.
- Cook the dosa till it turns golden brown in colour, flip the dosa and cook the other side till the other side turns golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with the chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 03 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.