Added to 209 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23597 times
You will love to munch this cake. Ideal for picnics and outgoings.
- Grease a 200 to 225 mm. (8" to 9") diameter cake tin.
- Mix the biscuits crumbs and the butter and press on the bottom of the tin.
- Sprinkle the cocoa on top.
- Pour the condensed milk over this.
- Sprinkle the nuts and cherries uniformly on top.
- Bake in a moderate hot oven at 190 degree C (375 degree F) for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and keep aside with out touching for at least 10 minutes.
- Invert, cut into slices and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.