by Tarla Dalal
Added to 49 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23914 times
Getting together with friends for bhel and good conversation? puffed rice is mixed with fibre-rich sprouts and fruits that prevent blood glucose levels from fluctuating. Munch on this bhel to keep up with your nutrient requirements.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, turmeric powder and puffed rice, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the black salt and chilli powder and mix well and cook for 30 seconds.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Combine the masala puffed rice and all the remaining ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Energy||Protein||Carbohydrates||Fat||Vitamin C||Vitamin A||Iron||Fibre|
| 79 kcal|| 2.4 gm|| 15.0 gm|| 0.9 gm|| 20.2 mg|| 735.6 mcg|| 1.2 mg|| 1.6 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.