Nutri Waffles ( Paneer Snacks, Low Calorie Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 99 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32462 times
These savoury waffles are bursting with the goodness of ingredients like moong dal, fenugreek and paneer. Experience the benefits of protein, iron and calcium packed in this dish!
- Clean, wash and soak the moong dal in water for 3 to 4 hours and drain well.
- Add the paneer and green chillies and blend in a mixer and blend well to a smooth batter, adding little water.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, add the fenugreek leaves, spinach, besan, asafoetida, soda bi-carb, sugar, oil and salt and mix well.
- Divide the batter into 4 equal portions, pour a portion of the batter in a pre-heated waffle iron and bake until crisp.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more waffles. Serve hot with phudina chutney.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.