Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10133 times
Perk up your health quotient with this delicious and tempting nutri kebab, prepared by grinding together the soya chunks with soaked chana dal, garam masala and soaked bread. Shallow fry these nutritious kebabs and enjoy as snack or starter with sauce.
- Soak the soya bean chunks in hot water for 1 hour.
- Drain and squeeze out the excess water using your palms.
- Pressure cook with 3 cups of water for 10 minutes.
- Cool and squeeze the nuggets once more to remove excess moisture.
- In a deep pan, cook the dal with ginger-garlic paste and just enough water to cover till the dal is soft.
- Blend the soya nuggets and dals separately in a mixer till coarse.
- Combine the soya mixture, dal mixture, bread, chilli powder, cardamom powder, garam masala, amchur and salt, onions and coriander and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into small equal portions and shape them into small kebabs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by nuruddink on 16 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.