Nut Cake, Condensed Milk Nut Cake
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 212 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24585 times
This cake is all about nuts, nuts and more nuts! This scrumptious treat is very easy to prepare. You start with a base of crushed Marie biscuits, top it with loads of nuts and condensed milk, and bake it for a while for the ingredients to set into the form of a delectable cake.
A sprinkling of cocoa gives the Nut Cake a richer, chocolaty flavour, which combines beautifully with the crunch and rustic flavour of the nuts and the luscious sweetness of condensed milk. Serve this Nut Cake warm, to bring out the best of the milky, nutty, chocolaty dessert.
- Combine the biscuit and melted butter in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased 175 mm. (7”) diameter aluminium tin and spread it evenly while pressing it gently with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle the cocoa powder evenly over it.
- Pour the condensed milk evenly over it and sprinkle the pistachios, walnuts and cashewnuts evenly over it.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 minutes. Keep it aside for 15 minutes or till it is slightly cooled.
- Scoop and serve warm.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.