Novel Kurkuri Bhindi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 21260 times
The kurkuri bhindi recipe offers a novel and tasty twist to a typical bhindi (lady finger) masala or fry recipe. The spicy pungent flavors of the chosen spices just blends with the bhindi or lady finger which is deep fried to impart a golden look and a crispy (kurkuri) texture. Share and recommend your own unique okra or bhindi recipe.
- Slit the ladies finger into half and cut in thick juliences.
- Sprinkle lemon juice, salt, red chilli, chat masala, garam masala and mix well.
- Add the besan just enough to coat the ladies finger and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the ladies finger and deep fry till they turn crisp.
- Serve hot garnished with tomato, ginger and green chilli julienne and coriander.
This recipe was contributed by anasuyar on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.