Noodles in White Sauce with Baked Beans
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 110 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13833 times
Noodles in white sauce with baked beans has everything that kids love, as you can see from the name itself. Creamy white sauce, sumptuous baked beans, tomato ketchup, noodles and of course oodles of cheese too! what you will love about this recipe is that it is easy to make, relatively quick and is sure to be liked by the rest of the family too.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the baked beans, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Combine the noodles, white sauce, 2 tbsp of grated cheese and salt and pepper in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Grease a baking dish, put the noodles- white sauce mixture and spread it evenly.
- Spread the baked beans mixture over it and finally sprinkle the remaining 2 tbsp of the cheese over it and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400° f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.