Noodles and Vegetables In Curry Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 241 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41328 times
A Thai variation of the popular Burmese Khowsuey. Noodles and vegetables in a fiery Thai curry sauce.
- Blanch the bean sprouts, long beans and brocolli florets in hot water for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain.
- Place the noodles in the centre of a serving plate and arrange the blanched vegetables around the sides. Keep aside.
- In a pan, mix the coconut milk and red curry paste, Add the tamarind paste, sugar, peanuts and onions and bring to a boil.
- Add salt and simmer for a few minutes.
- You can either pour the curry sauce over the noodles and vegetables or serve them separately
- You could parboil the vegetables if you do not like them blanched.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.