Noodle and Vegetable Platter
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 172 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17178 times
A refreshing change from routine vegetables.
Add your private note
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 8 servings
- Cut the french beans, carrots and potatoes into cubes.
- Shred the cabbage and capsicum finely.
- Heat the oil in a vessel, add the garlic and cook on a high flame for 1/2 minute.
- Add the onions and fry until pale in colour.
- Add the chilli powder and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the french beans, carrots, potatoes and cook for at least 4 minutes.
- Add the green peas, sprouted moong, cabbage and capsicum and cook again for a few minutes.
- Finally add the peanuts, noodles, soya sauce and chilli sauce.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.