Noodle Rosti ( Protein Rich Recipes )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12432 times
Noodle rosti, kids will definitely enjoy this nutritious noodle rosti after returning from school. Adding sprouts increases the protein content. Kids love noodles, but are often restricted from enjoying it, since noodles is made of refined flour which is unhealthy. So, whip up this healthier, protein rich version using whole wheat noodles, paneer and bean sprouts. And, watch the smile sprout on your kid’s face!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into a 75 mm (3” ) thick, flat round.
- Cook each on a non-stick tava (griddle) using ½ tsp of oil till both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the mixed vegetables, bean sprouts and salt and sauté on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place the noodle rostis on a serving plate and top each rosti with a portion of the topping and 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup. Serve immediately.
Nutrient values Per rosti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.