No Bake Pineapple Cream Cake
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4535 times
Get ready to prepare the awesome No bake pineapple cream cake with this easy recipe. The pineapple and bread crumb mixture is refrigerated and served chilled as cake.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the cookie crumbs on the bottom of a 1-quart dish.
- Combine pineapple, butter, walnuts, sugar, cream cheese and vanilla
- And mix well. place 1/2 of this mixture over cookie crumbs followed
- By 1/3 crumb mixture then the other 1/2 of pineapple mixture and
- Top with remaining crumbs. place in the refrigerator for several
- Hours before serving. top with whipped cream when serving.
This recipe was contributed by casatina on 01 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.