Nan Katai By anu_bunny
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6289 times
Delicious cookie like Indian dessert sweet made from a dough of maida, sugar and dry fruits with lots of ghee.
- Cream the ghee till it looks like fluffy and light.
- Add the sugar and mix well. add the vanilla essence, and add maida and sooji.
- Make a smooth dough. form into small rounds and cut across in the center.
- Place a piece of cashewnut on the top. preheat oven to150°c.
- Bake on a greased tray at 150°c. for about twenty five to thirty minutes.
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 08 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.