Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18166 times
Try our this Nagalad special pork curry recipe, the Naga pork with pork or chicken. The choice of seasonings blended into the chicken or pork pieces makes this dish a popular one among North eastern states of India.
- Put red chillies in a liitle katori of warm water for 15 mins
- Shell the garlic
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces
- Take seed out of red chillies
- Make a paste out of the tomatoes and red chillies
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pressure cooker
- Add the pork and cook for 15 minutes on medium flame
- Add the garlic-tomato paste
- Add the salt
- Stir for 10 minutes
- Put 2 cups of water
- Pressure cook for 1/2 hour on medium flame or 4-6 whistles
- Make sure it has very little gravy
- Serve as an accompaniment with rice and masoor dal
This recipe was contributed by sudipmallik on 08 Oct 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.