by Tarla Dalal
Added to 155 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55582 times
Corn chips covered with salsa and cheese. A perfect starter for a party.
- Mix the maize flour and plain flour with 1 tablespoon of oil and salt.
- Make a dough by adding hot water. Knead very well.
- Roll out the dough into small circles with the help of a little plain flour. Prick lightly with a fork.
- Deep fry lightly in oil.
- Remove from the oil and sprinkle salt while hot.
- Arrange the corn chips in a plate.
- Just before serving, spread the salsa dip on top and sprinkle the chillies thereon.
- Warm the cream and cheese together. Add a pinch of salt and spread over the corn chips.
- Put under the grill for a few seconds.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.