Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11929 times
Mexico, here we come! a tasty tomato-based soup, which is topped with corn chips and cheese.
- In a pan, add 4 cups of water and tomatoes. Cook till the tomatoes are tender.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth and pass through a sieve. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
- Mix the cornflour in ½ cup of water.
- Add the cornflour mixture and tomato purée to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the paneer, corn, seasoning cube, sugar and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Just before serving, add the nochos and top with corn and cheese.
- Serve hot.
- Nachos are deep-fried flour triangles that are readily available in the market under various brand names.
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.