Mushrooms In Dill Sauce
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7258 times
An awesome mushroom recipe, mushroom in dill sauce makes for an excellent vegetable recipe. Enjoy the mushrooms in dill sauce as side dish with breads.
- Combine the milk, fresh cream and flour in a bowl, whisk well and keep aside so that no lumps remain.
- Heat the butter in a kadhai, add the garlic and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper, oregano and dill and mix well.
- Add the prepared mixture of cream and milk, mix well and cook just till it starts boiling.
- Serve hot with toast.
This recipe was contributed by nitamalde on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.