Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4922 times
Tossed mushrooms served with a delectable blend of sauce and herbs, the mushroom delight is sure to tickle your taste buds. A simple mushroom recipe which can be enjoyed as a starter or side dish with rotis.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the onions and mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes.
- Transfer this to a baking dish and put a first layer of this mixture and spread a layer of tomato slices.
- Sprinkle little salt and pepper and spread another layer of the mushroom-onion mixture and again cover with tomato slices and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Spread the cheese evenly on top and bake in a pre-heated oven for 5- 10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by tanvik on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.