Mushroom On Toast
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11223 times
Combining the moist, subtle flavour of mushrooms with the tang of garlic and capsicum…. Make a light meal out of it, a snack, or simply an appetizer.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum, garam masala and chilli powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the flame, add the cheese, coriander and salt and mix well.
- Divide the topping into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place the bread slices on a clean, dry surface, put a portion of the topping on each bread slice and spread it evenly.
- Cut the toast into triangles and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.