by Tarla Dalal
Added to 92 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13046 times
- Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1/2 minute. Add the flour and green chilli and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the mushrooms, oregano and salt. Cook for a few minutes until the mushrooms are soft.
- Cut each bread slice into two rounds using a cutter. Apply the butter lightly on one side of each round.
- Pile 1 teaspoon of the mushroom mixture on each round.
- Surround with the parsley and tomatoes and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.