by Tarla Dalal
Added to 74 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6824 times
A stuffed pizza shaped a half-moon. As the Italians say, "It makes a meal you cannot refuse".
- For the dough, sieve the flour with the sugar and salt.
- Add the oil and mix well.
- Make a well in the centre. Crumble the yeast and put in this well.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teacup of warm water over the yeast. Wait for 5 minutes.
- Mix the yeast with the flour. Add enough water to make a semi soft dough.
- Knead the dough for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and leave for 45 minutes or until double in size.
- Knead the dough for 1 minute.
- For the stuffing, heat the butter and fry the onion and green chilli for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix the cornflour with the milk and add to the mushroom mixture.
- Add the orenago and salt. Cook for a few minutes. Cool slightly.
- To proceed, divide the dough into 4 equal portions. Roll out each portion into 150 mm. diameter rounds.
- Grease a pizza tray thoroughly and press one round inside.
- Spread half the stuffing and half the cheese evenly on the round and cover the stuffing by another round.
- Crimp the edges by fork. Make 2 slits on the top. Brush with milk.
- Repeat with the remaining rounds and stuffing and bake them in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 15 minutes.
- Goodness Guide :
- This recipe is loaded with complex cabohydrates which provide energy.
- The dough is rich in B Complex Vitamins from the whole wheat flour and yeast.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.